Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 - Better Late than Never

My kids and husband know one of my favorite places are the Tide Pools down in Corona Del Mar.  I think my children have taken me there for the past 5 years and we always have such a nice time.
This year the weather was a bit overcast and chilly but it didn't stop us from enjoying the day together.
What was new this year was that Jim's daughter Julie joined us.  She had just flown in from New York so it made the day even more special.
We got a little wild...
and silly...
and playful...
with lots of hugs and kisses from my gorgeous new husband. 
We looked for sea life...
sea glass...
and shells.
A highlight; my baby still lets me hold her hand  :)
We saw lots of birds...
and very cool rock formations.

But the best part of all was watching my two babies together, enjoying each other, loving each other.  They are best friends for life.

And the second best thing was the flower my honey picked for my hair.  The day couldn't have been better, and ended with gelato in Laguna Beach.  Yum...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment