Monday, October 29, 2018

SAYING GOODBYE IS SO HARD TO DO...

...to my 1st Quarter 7th Graders this year.
It was bittersweet today as I bid these characters aidu.
They have left a big impression on my heart for their innocence,
sweetness, co-operation, and enthusiasm.
But I know they must move on for more fun adventures and learning at our school.
Some will go to Drama next, others to Global & Study Skills.
But I know they will be back to visit.
Especially at Open House time to see all their beautiful work on display with their parents.
Here are many of my favs above,
 right after working in the Indigo Dye Bucket on their Shibori project.
We've got Andrea, Meera, Shreya, Kevin, Genesis, Ashley, Aiden & Shawn.
I hope you all will carry art in your heart for the rest of your life,
I know you all will be in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling blue over you ... gotta get back to shibori (I say this every time there's an indigo post on Artisun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I just love working with the indigo bucket. So many designs to try for both thru clamping and stitching.

    ReplyDelete