Wednesday, October 3, 2018

EYES ON SARAH

Heads & Hands Class at Art Center

The teacher had us draw our faces 
with certain facial muscles exaggerated in acrylic ink using a cross hatching style.
This week I have to do another one with an orbicularis oculi muscle.
What the heck is that Sarah??

2018 Alumni Sarah Oh,
superstar art student extraordinaire here at Whitney for the past 2 years,
recently sent me her latest pieces 
from her 1st semester at Art Center School of Design in Pasadena.
I am astounded by the way she has captured her face and hands,
and of course also bringing in her signature style by adding animals into the work.
These are fabulous Sarah.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Now I'm hoping 2018 Tiffany Chen will also send us the work she is doing there alongside Sarah.
They are rooming together
and loving the school and already telling me how much they are learning.
I'm so excited for them as they begin this next journey.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Ms. Sposa!! It makes me so excited to see that you're still posting me on your site even after high school hehe! I'll be sure to keep sending you more and more projects I've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope you will. Such a pleasure to post you and your gift!

      Delete
  2. anatomy in the shadows ... so cool ...

    and I love how Sarah's inner eye sees beyond reality, releasing fantastic creatures into her work

    I recall looking at the first semester portfolio of my daughter's friend years ago ... everything in black, white, and shades of gray. How much can be done.

    I do hope Sarah will continue to share ... as time permits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just sent a comment and it looks like she will send more
      Woo hoo!!

      Delete