Tuesday, October 9, 2018

CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. & MRS. LUCIEN & ALYSSA MORALES

2012 Alumnis Alyssa Olea & Lucien Morales,
who have been best friends and dating exclusively since their junior year in High School,
tied the knot Saturday the 22th of September,
at the most lovely venue at Twin Oaks in San Marcos, Ca.,
an old school house with estate properties around it.
Over a hundred family and friends watched them become husband & wife
in a perfect garden setting amongst the oaks.
Back in the day (2010-2012) Alyssa was an outstanding Ceramics student of mine
as well as extremely competent Teacher's Aide.
After she graduated, 
I asked her to come work for me 6 hours a week to help with all aspects of running the Art classes.
She also works part time for her Father & Grandfathers business,
as well as attending college full time majoring in Art Education.
Meanwhile,
Alyssa & Lucien were able to maintain their long distance relationship 
while Lucien attended MIT for the past 4 years.
Lucien now has a great job with an Aero Space/Engineering firm
while I'm grooming Alyssa to take over my Art Classes.
I've got my fingers crossed.

The Most Gorgeous Dress & Train from Kleinfeld's in Manhattan, N.Y.

The I Do's & Kiss

The Maid of Honor,
best friend Alex Tudor


The Girls

The Guys

The Flower Girls & Ring Bearer,
too cute right?

The First Dance & Dip

The Scrumptious Food &  Drink 

The Student and her Art Teacher,
now Assistant & Mentor.

It was my and my husband's pleasure to celebrate this memorable day with Alyssa and Lucien.
We wish you Health, Happiness, Love, and Many, Many Children.
hee hee
xoxoxoxo 

1 comment: