Monday, October 8, 2018

A PEEK INSIDE MY CLASSROOM

I believe this is the first look at this year in my classroom.
I'm still trying hard to finish up posting all the fabulous student work from last year.
But this was such a special moment last Friday that I just had to share!

And by the by,
LOVING all my students this year,
and knock on wood,
things couldn't be better with my 9 new classes.
We've got Period 2 - Beginning & Intermediate 3-D Art
Period 3 - Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced 2-D Art
Period 4 - Beginning & Intermediate 3-D Art
Period 5 - Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced Ceramics
Period 6 - Conference (my lunch & break time to get caught up)
Period 7 - Art Wheel 7th Graders

Phew-shuu....
Getting used to my new schedule this year was challenging but I've finally got in the groove.

So what happened on Friday was that a skein of Perle Cotton accidentally got tangled by yours truly
ha ha,
and 4 seniors came to my rescue 7th during their free period.
Instead of letting me struggle with it,
 they all showed up and wanted to help out.
So it literally took all four of them a good 20 minutes or more to untangle the skein.
Needless to say,
it was adorable and too cute watching their intent sweet faces at this mind-boggling task.
From above left clockwise a big thank you to seniors Hailey Acosta, Chris Campos,
Eugene Ho and Steffany Reyes.
A rare pix of Eugene above not taking life so seriously.
And just look at the focus on Hailey's dear face.
All such cutie patooties.
Love them dearly.
xoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment