Monday, October 15, 2018

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MAN

James Vincent Sposa II,
my husband, 
has brought so much happiness and joy into my life since the moment I met him on April 19, 2009. 
He makes me laugh and guffaw every single day.
He is my biggest fan, 
and he lets me fly my freak flag whenever I want
which is often
ha ha.

He cries at sappy movies (melts my heart).
He has loved and supported my children as his own since the day he met them,
and he will patiently visit as many art stores as I want to stop at.
He is up for any adventure I suggest,
and he picks up after me.
YES!!

He greets me at my car everyday when I pull into the garage
and unpacks my lunch pail.
He makes sure I don't sleep past my 3rd alarm in the morning,
will surprise visit me at school with flowers, balloons, and plants,
and manages my thrifting business up in the mountains.
He rescues me when I run out of gas or get myself into accidents,
and doesn't make me feel bad when I screw up,
which is often.
He tends to my wounds which are plentiful since I am clumsy and hurt myself often.
He is especially patient with my growing loss of hearing and eyesight,
which I'm sure is pretty darn annoying to him
hee hee.
He fixes everything that breaks, 
and never procrastinates.
He shares his yummy food, milkshakes and ice cream with me when we go out,
cuz he knows I won't order those things for myself,
and he always tells me how nice I look no matter how many extra pounds I put on.
 He has the dog whisperer touch and is the best dad to our pup Sophie Jean.
He is an artist, inventor and a musician 
with all kinds of surprises awaiting me when I get home from work.
I never know what he will create next.

James you are my partner in crime,
my best friend, husband and the love of my life.
I'm so happy and thankful that I found you.
You were sent by an angel. 
I love you,
and can't wait to celebrate your birthday when I get home from school today.
xoxoxoxoxoxxo
D
5477

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you both a happy birthday season of celebration ...

    ReplyDelete