Friday, April 3, 2015

SNEAK PEEK

OPEN HOUSE 2014-2015
INTERMEDIATE 2-D, 3-D AND ADVANCED 3-D

classroom walls, black paper and student, alumni, and instructor art work

Can't show you the final product yet,
but know we have been busy for the past two weeks getting up the Open House walls here in room 18.
I was looking thru the pix on my camera yesterday,
 and lo and behold came across these cuties who must have kidnapped my camera for a few fun shots of themselves.
Seniors Daphne Chiang, Kaili Hamada, and Bianca Tolentino asked if they could help hang a panel in addition to their regular assignment.
Ah, YES!
I was delighted because this year I don't have enough kids in my Intermediate 2-D class to hang all the panels.
So the 3 of them got busy and put up a beautiful wall.
You are seeing the painting they put up before hanging the art pieces which was so uplifting,
I almost didn't want them to put anything on top of it.

And here is a peek at senior Laarnie Barcelon painting and starting to hang her wall.

Open House will be on April 16th from 5:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m.
The Before and After Drawings by my Beginning 2-D students are incredible this year.
So please join us for a wonderful evening.

Also know that if you can't make the Open House time,
 you can stop by to view the art pieces starting April 13 thru April 23
 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
 Monday thru Friday in the art room.
Just stop by the office to get a visitor pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment