Tuesday, April 14, 2015

FAREWELL MY 3RD QUARTER 7TH GRADERS

GRAPHITE SPHERES
7TH GRADE ART WHEEL 3RD QUARTER 2015
graphite on paper w/ some colored pencil

Know that I've only just begun to post your work.
I'm running at least two months behind schedule right now,
so stay tuned for much more  :) 


I'm always so impressed with the design ideas these little 7th graders come up with.
And I love that they like to incorporated text into their drawings like Chasa  Montreesirikul did below.

And then Hari Iyer knocks his piece out of the park,
inspired by Van Gogh's Starry Night.

And sweet Kayla Kim gives us this gentle kitten at play while
Dafne Hernandez dares to go bold, 
below.

And Elliana Lee,
above,
 always does one of the most lovely pieces in the class.
I really like how she thought to put the little giraffe and banners across the top to visually balance her ball.

And lastly Jullian Sarreal,
who came to me with incredible drawing and shading skills,
was a pleasure to work with and to take even further in your artistic growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment