Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Man


It was exactly a year ago tonight that you told me how much you loved me and asked me to marry you.  You make my heart so happy Jimmy.  No one has ever loved me like you do.  I'm so glad we found each other and had another chance at love and happiness.
You make me smile and laugh everyday, you keep me safe, you surprise me and bring me roses and chocolate covered strawberries to my classroom in front of all my students, you drive me to the beach to hold my hand and sit with your arms around me as we watch the sun set, you patiently wait while I pull you through a dozen yarn shops in one day, you run countless errands with me for school supplies just so we can spend more time together, you spend hours figuring out my messed up tax situation, you pick up after me, you tuck me in every night...you make me feel cherished, just like I thought it was supposed to be.
But most of all you help me be a better person everyday through your love, care and your supreme understanding of what it's like to be an only child.
Thank you Jimmy, my heart is yours forever.  I love you big time!  5477  xoxoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment