Friday, May 25, 2018

TUESDAY NITE OR BLUEBERRY?

Recently I've been trying to duplicate a glaze that is no longer being manufactured,
that all my students and myself loved to use.
It was a transparent blue-green.
Well, 
I pretty much failed what I was going for on this first attempt,
but the kids loved what I came up with,
so I stopped messing with it.
Have I given up?
Never,
it's way too much fun!
The students wanted to name it so we turned it into a contest.
It  was a close race between the name Blueberry that junior Sara Ryave submitted,
or
Moonlit Pond on a Tuesday Nite (December 27, 1932) by junior Eugene Ho. 
LOL

Here is the winner after the kids voted,
Sara holding the prize,
the pot I made and experimented on.
Congrats Sara!

2 comments:

  1. Blueberry had the edge with the form ... but gotta love the creative imagery of Moonlit Pond on a Tuesday Nite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a close race, Moonlit had me cracking up. These kids can be so funny!

      Delete