Tuesday, September 4, 2018

GRACE, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Those of you Sarah Oh fans from these past two years,
like Grace & Liz;
this super talented young artist taught herself to oil paint this summer.
You are looking at a piece she did inside her sketchbook.
I especially thought of you Grace and your dear animals,
and the pot you bought from her 2 years ago.
I believe Sarah starts art school this week,
like several of my recently talented & graduated seniors from the Class of 2018.
I wish all of you the very best!
And keep in touch,
I already miss you all big time!!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the mother and her lambs metaphor that this post conjured ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope she does keep in touch and we are able to follow her along as
    she goes. The oh so beyond Beauty Full little pot was one of the first
    and very FEW things i brought into this little temporary place...it sits
    in the window, Holding. My love for it grows.
    this painting...has her Touch....please send my love to her, or, Sarah,
    if you are reading, more Thanks for your gift of eye and touch..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely give her your best Grace, and mention to her that she received two very lovely comments from you and Liz. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Ms. Sposa! Yes! My orientation started this week so I've been super busy. Thank you so much for the kind words and I'll try my best to keep updating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting your Garden Totem this weekend probably. The kids are just starting theirs. Good Luck to you and hang in there!! Love you xoxoxox

      Delete