Thursday, September 27, 2018

ENDINGS

WATERCOLOR BLOBS
7TH GRADE ART WHEEL - 2ND QUARTER - 2017-2018
watercolor brushes, paper, & pigments
fine felt tip markers

Well,
we've come to the end of seeing the artwork from the 2nd Quarter 7th graders from last school year.
These were their Final
and there were so many exceptional ones in the bunch.
This assignment requires 3 class periods to complete.
One day to lay and flick the watercolor down in a Color Scheme they can name,
and 2 hours during Final testing to outline their found creatures,
then Zentangle them in.
These are each so very unique and whimsical.
Enjoy!

Audrey Cho

Kameryn Mitchell

Aaron Park & Kayla Hamakawa

Akarsh Suresh

Bianca Contreras & Matthew Bautista

Krystal Lin

Koa De Leon & Rachel Song

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... leave for a week and look what happens! I may have to brew another pot of coffee!

    But first, here's what I love ...

    Audrey's "LOST" ET and "BAWK" chicken

    Kameryn's daring ride from "HATE" to "UGLY"

    Aaron's air guitar

    Kayla's radiant Ztangling in the upper left

    Akarsh's bird on a twig

    Bianca's "PEACE"-full Ztangling

    Matthew's "ART" crab

    Krystal's spiraled feather (lower right)

    Koa's snowman under a cornered sun

    and Rachel's curly lamb

    Hope to see some of you back for more next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, we missed you Liz, so great to have you back with your great feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I came here from a comment Liz left over at Bee Creative (Deb). Just fantastic! The first one especially reminds me of my Jr High friend, Shawn and the work he did. I recently post one of his paintings/drawings that I still have :) Inspiring! Thank you for sharing, even if I'm super late to the paint party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you Nancy, drop by often to check out the thousands of art pieces my students have created over the years. So glad you enjoyed the blobs, they were one of my favorite projects with the 7th graders. And I was just on your website as well, via Liz haha :)

      Delete