Thursday, July 23, 2015

PLASTIC MAN

Senior Karisma Dev,
one of my top art students of all time,
made this plastic man for an English Project.

I was so impressed with it that I asked if I could take a pix 
before she give it to her teacher for grading.
I'm trying to remember if she told me she used her sister as the actual model
 and wrapped the tape around her,
cut it off her,
then re-tapped it together.
I really like that both sides are different in design,
probably based on the piece of Literature that corresponds with it.
It really grabbed senior Nick Tudor's fancy as he danced around the classroom with it.
And then Karisma came to the rescue.
LOL

1 comment:

  1. Interesting how the hand print goes through the front and out the back ... or is it going in the back and coming out through the heart???

    ReplyDelete