Friday, January 9, 2015

So Sad...Our Time Together Is Running Out

PATTERN/LINE/TEXTURE WITH WATERCOLOR
7TH GRADE ART WHEEL 2014-2015
pen & ink & watercolor

Only two more weeks to go before I send these fabulous young ones on their way
 and break in a new batch.
And I've got them right in the pocket.
They will climb mountains for me.
Oh well...

Zentangling,
always a favorite amongst my 7th graders.
And with the watercolor backdrops, 
they really pop!
Above and below we have Ashley Sunwoo.
She enjoyed the assignment so much that she made two! 

Veronica Baek created this lovely sunburst above,
and the Eleanor Roosevelt quote is from Hailey Choi.

And we finish with Charlotte Park whose given us this wonderful web of lines.
Sorry Charlotte,
 I know it's going the wrong way.
Next week I'll turn it for you  :)

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete