Tuesday, January 28, 2014


This autumn bouquet, that I posted a week and a half ago, that I used to dye this silk top with still looked like it had some life left in it, so I experimented on a piece of wool/silk and the results were not as strong as the first time, but still quite lovely below. 

I had also dyed and spun up some 2-ply yarn with the same color palette, and they actually looked pretty good together.  So when Alumni Tiffany Lee (class of 13) stopped by last week for a visit and told me she hadn't done any fun crafty projects lately, I gave her both the fabric and the yarn with the hopes she will create something wonderful.  
Send me a pix when you get done Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment