Friday, November 2, 2012

Meet My New 7th Graders with their Value Scales

It's almost 1st Quarter Final time and I haven't blogged any of my new students or their artwork because I'm still trying to get thru my summer pix.  I always run about 3 months behind on my posts.  Maybe one of these days I'll get caught up.  

But I'm so sad, in another week I will loose my current 7th graders for a new batch, and I 'm just not ready to send them on their way.  I've finally learned all their names and have taught them some critical thinking and craftsmanship skills, along with some degree of self-control  (a hard thing for 7th graders) so now I have to do it all over again.

So let me share some of their work with you.  We start with Justin Clemente above who came into the class with some very strong design and drawing skills.
Her is Heather Choe with her 5 step value scale, notice the cool detail she drew at the top of her paper, a T-pin, clever girl!

And below we have Sarah Oh, one of my top artists in the class.  She also came aboard with drawing skills in place.

And lastly we have Gauri Deshpande who loves to bring color into all her pieces.  Check out her creative design in which to place her value scale.  

Great job all of you, we will be seeing more of your work this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment