Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dee Mallon - Professional Fiber Artist

Inspired by the "Blue Moon" on August 31st, and her extensive rabbit population explosion, fiber art Dee Mallon created this whimsical quilt.  She has used some of her indigo dyed fabric and hand quilted this wonderful piece.  I fell in love with it at first sight and asked her if it was for sale.
A week later it arrived in the mail and now it hangs in my home.  I really admire how quickly Dee can put a work of art together.
Here is the back side and her label.  Thank you Dee for agreeing to part with this sweet , playful piece.  It makes me smile every time I walk by it, and reminds me of when I was a child and my mom would hang our clothes out on the line to dry.  Such heartfelt memories.    

No comments:

Post a Comment