Saturday, January 8, 2022

INTRODUCING PIPER..

My newest grand.
She's a rescue my daughter found from our local pet place
and was mistreated at her first home.
She's very shy and scared,
 mostly living under my daughter's bed.
Recently she has started venturing out and about
being mothered by sweet Tatum and bossed around by meany Granger.
She's let me hold her only a couple of times,
 very briefly,
quickly scampering under the bed when she's had enough.
And after several months they've all become a family.

She is such a gentle creature and I've fallen in love,
again.
It's truly amazing how much love the heart can hold.

2 comments:

  1. love Piper's sly eye in the last picture ... my daughter has fallen in love with her family's adopted cat Wrangler (they got him last September) ... I was looking forward to meeting him at Christmas, but our plans were quashed, so now I have to wait until April/May when we go to celebrate Melissa's graduation from nursing school ... and last, look like sweet Tatum is living out the lyric "the love you take is equal to the love you make"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that lyric Liz, Paul McCartney right? I call Tat, Tatter Tot, and she has such empathy and gentleness with this new baby. Wrangler sounds adorable, what a great name!

      Delete