Saturday, January 1, 2022

COVID...

has finally reached us.
My husband and I maybe (we weren't tested) 4 weeks ago, 
my daughter 2 weeks ago (not tested),
 and now my son and his wife this week (testing today).
We are pretty sure it's the newest variant,
which seems to be super contagious mask/vaccine or not.
Luckily it feels just like the common cold/flu.
Tests are sold out in our neck of the woods,
but somehow my daughter-in-law was able to find one.
So we will know soon.

My son (33) and daughter (27),
a picture of health this Thanksgiving before Covid/flu? struck.
Zach always takes or gets the week off after Xmas 
and spends a couple of those days hanging out with us.
It's a time I treasure every year.
Sadly this year,
we had to cancel because of sickness.

1 comment:

  1. wishing you all well ... soon and fully ... and a happy new year to come

    ReplyDelete