Thursday, October 13, 2016

MOVING ON UP...

to the next Chapter in her life.
My baby girl has finally decided to leave Planet Beauty 
after spending the last 5 years of her life there,
2 of the last as Assistant Manager,
first working part time thru high school and full time during college.
Her Assistant Manager and now Manager Boss,
 Adriana,
 has been such a great friend to my daughter,
taking her under her wing right after Dani's father and my divorce. 
I'm so proud of what a hard worker you are Dan,
how you fit everything in and still manage to carry an "A" average in school,
work out and eat healthy,
find time for dinner & T.V. nite with me & dad,
and still have a bit of a social life.
You are pretty darn amazing and I love you so very much.
And thank you Adriana for taking such good care of her.
You have been her second mommy.

In Danielle's words in social media"

"Such a bittersweet moment to be leaving my position at Planet Beauty after 5 years. I basically grew up in this store and made so many life long friends in the process. I cannot be more thankful for my partner-in-crime @adri_f_baby for imparting all her thuggish wisdom into me; being with this girl 40 hours a week for the past five years has turned me into her little mini me and I wouldn't have it any other way 👯 I love Planet Beauty and everything it has taught me but I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life."

1 comment:

  1. Leaving for the best of reasons and on the best of terms. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete