Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Happy 23rd Birthday to My Son Zach

I know this is a bit tardy Zach (like by 2 months!), sorry, but I just did the math and I realized you are 23 years old.  That's so crazy!!!  It's going so fast.  For some reason I thought you were just turning 22.  I guess that's what happens when you are such a right brainer like me, those numbers get foggy.  Wow, that would make me...too old!! 
But I want to tell you how very proud I am to be your Mamma, you have always been such a good, sweet, and smart boy, you never gave me an ounce of trouble (unlike your sister LOL, only kidding Danielle), and you have matured into the most wonderful young man, sincere, responsible, educated, a hard worker, a world traveler and on your way up the ladder at Dole Foods. Buy Dole!!! 

 I'm so glad we could all be together this year to celebrate your birthday.  
I love you big time, all the way around the world!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment