Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winter Formal 2011 - My Girl


And it only took 3 hours of prep work to make it happen; hair, make-up, and pouring herself into the dress. The results are above and below. Was it worth it, you bet!! But boy, oh boy, did she have one big mess to clean up the next morning LOL


Dan's boyfriend Tyler was so patient with her as 3 of us took shot after shot so she'd have plenty to choose from for her face book.

The flowers T picked out for her wristlet were gorgeous, the boutinier I paid for, for him, ridiculously expensive. I can't even imagine how much T spent on her wristlet. But those flower shops have you over a barrel now, don't they?
But the best part was the great time they had together dancing and hanging out with their friends. You make me so proud Dani, you are a beauty both inside and out. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment