Friday, November 19, 2010

Value Studies - Student Review


I'm very tardy in posting these. It was a review assignment in graphite, done during the first week of school by my Intermediate and Advanced 2-D students, the Advanced kids having to do a 13 step value scale and the Intermediate kids doing a 10 step value scale. The lovely piece above was made by senior Shirley Sun (2nd year), and the 2 beauties below were completed by junior Jaimee Chirico (3rd year) and sophomore Hannah Park (2nd year).

2 comments:

  1. Hi...i loved the creative way of presenting the value scale...wonder what exactly was the brief given to the students..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top image pulled me here through Pinterest. I am an English, journalism, tech teacher in Oklahoma and wish to share your blog with some of my students. I am teaching blogging to most of my students, several of whom are also artists. This is a lovely example of what they can do with a blog.

    ReplyDelete