Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Caroline Ma's Prom Dress - Student Art


I'm so excited to share this piece with you. I just found out about it the other day when a couple of kids asked me if I'd seen Caroline's prom dress that she had made. I hadn't so I bugged her and made her promise to bring it by. With great reluctance she did, and I was blown out of the water by it. An amazing frothy creation completely handmade from artist's canvas, newspaper collage and acrylic paint. So here's to you Caroline Ma, who is off to Parson's School of Design in New York City in the fall. I'm going to miss you like crazy! I'm thinking you just picked up a lot of extra credit points :)

A close-up of the dress


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I tried to get my daughter to make something of her own, for her prom dress, but she wasn't having any of it. Could it have been the duct tape suggestion I made??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. MRS. Agrums!!! whoa Carloline's going to Parsons?! Amazing dress.

    ReplyDelete