Monday, January 16, 2023

THEY'RE BACK...

from the mid 80's,
according to my daughter and our latest venture to the Mall,
Big Oversized Sweatshirts.
YES!!!!!
Cuz I still love wearing oversized tops.
They cover a lot of sins.

This is me either right before or after I married my ex,
a tiny size 3.
So about 1985 or 86.
Look at my 80's hair,
that's what my neighbor now calls "Big Hair".
ha!
Even though my hair has natural curly frizz,
back then I still got it permed for extra ump.
And look how leggings used to fit with so much more bag.
That's pretty much all I live in now are my leggings.
Can't remember when I put on a real pair of pants.
Any one with me here?

2 comments:

  1. the 80s permed hair absolutely ... but I was wearing a corporate uniform back then ... silk shell and scarf, suit jacket and skirt, nylons and low-heel pumps ... ugh

    but on my own time it was jeans then and still is ... Levis, none other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you permed your hair too Liz, do you have a pix? And seriously, I don't even know if I can tolerate an actual pair of pants anymore. I'm so spoiled with my leggings. :(

      Delete