Wednesday, January 4, 2023

CORRALING THE GRANDS

Trying to get all 3 of my boys to sit and pose for a picture was hard
Xmas Eve night.
They were so wound up as you can see.

Then they were ready to bolt after the first try.

Ok,
so everyone look at me and smile nice like Syd,
please...

Pop Pop, you look really done with this exercise.
But,
we are getting close here.

Let's decorate Pop Pop some more.
Gee,
this is the closest we got.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday.
We did both the lighting of the Hanukah candles
 and the singing of Christmas songs.
Plus the unwrapping of a couple of excellent  presents.
Merry Christmas All
And Happy Hanukah!

2 comments:

  1. I read a recent suggestion to have your sitters say "Yay!" ... it doesn't always work, but I did get some great pictures when I tried it

    That said, I do love the sequence of expressions ... sometimes what seem to be outtakes end up being the pictures most loved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know LIz, I never did it one that was just right but I loved all the crazies. Ha ha

      Delete