Thursday, January 19, 2023

ADVENT UPDATE

Well I'm really truckin' along now boy!
Ha ha
Only 42ish days behind.  :(
Here are Days 7, 
a gorgeous shade of dark turquoise,

Day 8,
a solid black
with day 7 knit up,

and Day 9.
I personally would never be brave enough to put this luscious dark green
with the turquoises,
but wait till you see it knit up in a couple of days.
It really works!
Bravo Amanda for choosing such bold colors together,
and then dyeing them up for us.
I think I'm currently knitting across almost 300 stitches in each row.  
I should time myself.

4 comments:

  1. but who's counting? ... whether it be days or stitches, may both be joy-full

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I shouldn't pay attention to the fact that almost everyone else is done but I've got that Catholic guilt thing instilled in me from birth, Ha ha And the worst part is I saw several finished ones on Instagram so now the next colors aren't a surprise anymore.

      Delete
    2. oh no! and how unfair that we can't un-see things (I just read a graphic description in another blog that formed a most unpleasant mental image ... ugh, I could really use a delete button in my brain)

      Delete
    3. The good news is I'm pretty forgetful so I'm trying not to think about the next colors coming up. And I won't go back to that site and peek.

      Delete