Wednesday, August 29, 2018

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

A fun look back in time when I first started my teaching career at Whitney.
I don't have an exact date 
but I would definitely say the very early 1980's when I was around 26 years old.
I would pay big money if I could get my waistline back to that size
and weight all of 112 pounds!
Ha ha
Maybe when I retire,
right??
With lots of gym time.

Check out the 80's haircut,
bangs going into feathered wings over the ears.
A Dorothy Hamill cut but with long hair. 

4 comments:

  1. I do love seeing this once-upon-a-time you ... the same sparkle that lights your eyes to this very day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that comment Liz. I feel like my sparkle has grown brighter with age. By the way, I'm reading the best book called the Secret Life of the Middle Aged Brain by Barbara Strauch. It explains so much LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lead ... I've put a hold on our local library copy

      Delete