Thursday, January 28, 2016

UNDER THE WEATHER

My students are dropping like flies around me,
sucking in their noses, sneezing and coughing.
But we are in Finals, 
so they have to come to school regardless of how they are feeling.
Including yours truly.
It's the second time I've been hit this school year,
highly unusual for me.
I'm usually tough as nails,
and never sick or absent.
But this is Finals Week,
I have to be there for my students,
so I apologize for not posting for the past couple of days.  
Every available moment has been spent sleeping.
I slept on the couch in the Art Lounge after school yesterday,
too exhausted to drive home. 
When I finally got there I was in bed by 9:00
verus my usual 12:30 a.m.
So I was able to get a wooping 9 hours of sleep
and am feeling so much better today.
Still ill, 
but on the mend.
So hopefully I will be able to get back to my posting schedule tomorrow.

1 comment: