Sunday, December 14, 2014

Let's Take A Peek

WHITNEY HIGH'S STUDENT OFFICE ART DISPLAY
2-D & 3-D ART CLASSES
mixed media

About 5-6 times a year
 my art assistant & 2012 alum Alyssa Olea 
hangs an art display wall in the office hallway here at school. 
She prides herself on outdoing herself every time and she doesn't disappoint.


She was able to use the Beginning 2-D Portfolios, 
my Beginning 3-D Eco Dyed Wall Hangings (a new assignment this year), 
and their Stitch Samplers.


Also in the mix were my Intermediate 2-D students Perspective Drawings, 
and my Beginning 2-D kids Self-Portrait Collages. 


It made for a really nice grouping as you can see.
And Alyssa received a lot of compliments on how she arranged it all.
Thank you Alyssa for all you do for me.
You are a treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment