Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bogey Agrums - A Work in Progress

Meet our new boy, Bogey. He's a stray that my husband picked up at the golf course. Lucky us! He's a mix of a lot of really naughty puppies, and he's chewing us out of house and home. We even had a dog whisperer come in to try to train him, but the situation looks pretty hopeless. The trainer used the word "Bah" a lot to try to convice Bogey to behave. Doesn't work so well when we use it. Here he is in his new winter parka snuggled up for a evening with his new family. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to scooch him over cuz he's in my spot on the couch. Bah Bogey, bad dog! He never learns.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! He's just precious! He reminds me of Mocha our brown cat:
    Causing trouble 24/7 (for ten years) and so cute we can't get mad, I wish you many years of happiness.

    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA this made me laugh. Cute dog. hahah BAH!

    ReplyDelete