Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I'M ANOTHER YEAR OLD

and honestly,
looking a bit tired.
We are already nearing the end of this school year.  
Just finished up Finals last week as well as hanging for Open House,
 all in the same week.
I am actually really exhausted,
And of course my son's destination wedding 2 weeks ago.
But I had a great birthday weekend with my own kids and their mates.
Hiking, tidal pools and garden exhibits in Laguna and Corona Del Mar Beaches,
and eating and a wee bit of spirits in Newport on Lido bay.
And what a gorgeous day it was. 
 The most perfect weather,
the kind that makes Mid Westerners and Easterners want to move to Southern Cal.
But please don't.
Our freeways are so over crowded already.  
And more and more homeless are showing up everyday.
Our state is going down the tubes,
and many of my friends, relatives and businesses are making a mass exodus for Arizona.
But I hear they don't want us either.
Ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. What an incredibly full month of celebrations ... no wonder you're tired!

    Wishing you a rest-full and rewarding trip around the sun ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really looking forward to our Spring break coming up Apr. 22

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous, darling, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete