Thursday, November 12, 2015

SHOUT OUT...

TO MY KNUTTY KNITTERS
intermediate 3-d art students

Now that you guys are pro,
I want you to check out Alamitos Bay Yarn Co.
in the Long Beach Marina off Second and Marina.
It's the most picturesque fiber store offering classes in
knitting, crochet, weaving and spinning.
It's right on the water and you can watch the sail boats coming into the harbor.
And the store has the cutest red dutch door to catch the ocean breezes.
And then of course when you walk into the door and see all the all the fibery goodness...
ooh-la-la!!!
I hope you get a chance to check it out,
I know you'll love it as much as I do.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been there for a long time. Thanks for the pictures reminding me of what a great yarn store it is. I'll have to stop in there some time soon.

    ReplyDelete