Monday, May 20, 2013

My Daughter Knits

For the past two years my daughter Danielle has gotten back into knitting.  I taught her and her best friend to knit when they were 8ish, but it never really stuck.  But two years ago when Dan got out her wisdom teeth and had to lay low for a couple days, she expressed and interest to start up again.  Oh yeah!!  :)
So off we went to the yarn store, and she has been knitting her brains out ever since.  so much so that she has sold a few of her hats and scarfs at a local gallery in Yorba Linda called the Drawing Board.
As you can imagine I'm over the moon with happiness that she has gotten bitten by the fiber bug.  Now she enjoys going with me to knit stores.  LOL

The hat above was knit by Dani recently for her boyfriend's mother's baby shower.  You can believe it was a big hit at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment