Friday, December 18, 2009

Farewell 2009


I'm leaving for my 2 week Xmas Break and not sure if I'll be posting during that time, so I just wanted to wish all of you a Joyous and Happy Holiday Season. Finally got my tree up last night with the kids helping with their favorite ornaments. Sorry the pix is so blurry. Many of the ornaments are handmade by either myself , my children or my Whitney Students. So many memories! Speaking of my students, senior Anne Guu brought in over 70 cupcakes that she and her boyfriend made and decorated last night, so that she could give one out to every student in every one of her classes. She has such a big heart. And Anne, I ate mine and it was delicious. Thank you for the yummy treat. I will be at Java Joe's in Yorba Linda on New Years Eve listening to my friends "The Rockits and the High Lites" play and sing. Come out and join me there for dinner and an evening of music and dancing. The cover charge for the night is $75 and includes everything. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment