Wednesday, February 14, 2024

OUR LIL' VALENTINE

It's been a minute,
 I know,
more like 3 months since I posted our precious little man.
Easton reached the 4 month mark on February 11.
And it's going just way too fast for all of us.
He is adored by 6 grandparents and 1 great grandma.

He is growing like a weed,
 now fitting into his 3 to 6 month clothes
trying to catch up to other babies his age.
He is 14 pds and because he's a preemie only in the 20th percentile.
Our new goal is to build up his upper body strength thru tummy time.
I'm averaging 2 nites a week of babysitting which is a dream come true.
He is such a delight as well as a fairly easy baby.
He loves to go outside for a buggy ride with one of the pups alongside,
and is getting used to having his face licked by 3 large doggos.
The pup Tatum thinks the baby is hers.
Ha ha!
He also loves to eat and has gotten his chunky rolls on him.
And he is so expressive and seems to like to pose for the camera. 
Just like his mommy. 
I'm still not sure what he's going to call me but he loves to hear an "oh" sound
which fills him with delight and smiles.
He's trying so hard to mimic that sound,
so now I'm thinking I might be an Oma.
I love feeding and holding him as he falls asleep in my arms
and I never want to put him down.
I just stare at that sweet little face and my heart melts.
Speaking of melting Hearts,
Happy Valentines Day to All!

4 comments:

  1. Luky you I can see why your heart is melting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so blessed everyday Beverly for this delicious lil" nugget of goodness.

      Delete
  2. oooo, Easton has the most wonderful expressions, which I suspect are mirroring your own ... you are so right to cherish every single moment, to hold him as much and as long as you can ... and I love the thought of you being an Oma ... unless he gives you a name of his own, which would be even better

    I can't believe in hindsight that I never got OshKosh overalls for any of my grandkiddos, but I loved them on my girls back in the day

    happy days ... Liz A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz!!! Boy oh boy am I enjoying this little guy. If I don't see him once every 3 days I go into withdrawls. Ha ha xoxoxo

      Delete