Tuesday, February 20, 2024

ON A ROLL

A CORINNE LAPIERRE KIT
from French Needle or Loop London

I just couldn't resist this delightful felt embroidery kit from Corinne's collection.
I liked it so much that I also purchased another smaller one,
 possibly even cuter,
 for one of my Tuesday Nite gals,
Aileen,
who has been with me now for 4 years.
She is still working on hers.
Back seam side

It came with wonderful color instructions,
and also encourages you to add your own touches which I did.
In fact,
 I pretty much changed up the entire top here and a couple goodies on the sides.
And recently I gifted it to Alyssa,
yes Molly's mommy,
when Alyssa brought Molly over to meet me.
And because Alyssa is very crafty,
 I wanted her to have a pair of bird scissors from the Gingher collection.
I also added the special heart & circular pins from Dritz on Amazon,
plus,
 of course,
 a variety of pre-threaded needles.

2 comments:

  1. what wonderful colors (which made me think of iron and rust) ... and that paper ... how intriguing

    Liz A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The backdrop is actually fabric that was gifted to me by my daughter-in-law after she went thru her mothers fabric stash recently. I will send you a piece, I can totally see you incorporating it into your tabletop piece you are working on.

      Delete