Monday, February 19, 2024

INTRODUCING LIL' MOLLY

Amalia Rose has arrived to my ex-student and art assistant Alyssa
and her husband Lucien,
and named after Alyssa's great grandmother who was called Molly.
She was 9 lbs and 1 ounce,
 and poor Alyssa had a very difficult time pushing her out,
 2 and a half hours.
Her little lungs were struggling a bit after all that pushing 
so Molly spent her first night in the ICU but then was doing fine. 
This is who the little knit sweater went to that I posted about recently.
When she grows into it I know mom will send me a picture to post.
She is such a little doll and Alyssa always has her dressed so adorably.
You can see below how much she filled out after only one month below.


And here is the little Princess on Valentines day.

I'm so happy for you both Alyssa and Lucien, 
and can't wait for Molly to meet Easton.
Much love to you both and your families.
 xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing she is beautiful. Can't wait to see her in the sweater you made

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, me too Beverly. I just can't remember what size it is.

      Delete
  2. such a sweet girl ... and I love the Winnie the Pooh dress ... can't wait to see more Easton and Molly pictures (there can never be too many baby pictures, right?)

    xxoo Liz A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right Liz, ha ha. And I'm flooded with Easton pix. So many more to come. And yes, Winnie the Pooh was Alyssa's theme for her baby shower and as well as Molly's room. Adorable! xo Oh BTW, your card is in the mail :)

      Delete