Wednesday, September 11, 2019

NEWS FEATURE

Recently I found out from my dear friend Suzanne Campbell,
our executive secretary at Whitney,
saw my son featured on a news program on the T.V.
My first thought was my son didn't tell me he was going to be on T.V.
and that I had missed the show.
(turns out he didn't know)
So when Suzanne showed me the picture of him she took on her phone,
it turns out this pix was taken at least 3-5 years ago. 
Zach was volunteering his time for L.A. Green Grounds then,
an organization that finds older homes and the elderly in Los Angeles 
who need help transforming their front yards into sustainable gardens.
This momma couldn't have been more proud
 to know this organization is still ongoing and that her son made it into the news piece.
Woo Hoo!!!

4 comments:

  1. how our children are our pride ... our joy ... sounds cliche, but there is so much truth in it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you are back Liz, hope all is going well. And your comment is so true! I just so wish I could have seen this on T.V. I would have been screaming my head off with pleasure and pride. Ha ha

      Delete
  2. How wonderful to know that your son is a giver--of time and energy and commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your thoughts on my son make my heart swell. He has always been such dear boy. thank you Jen

    ReplyDelete