Monday, September 30, 2019

A LITTLE BIT OF MENDING

I apologize for the cast shadow over these pictures.
It makes my old jeans look really dirty which they aren't.
ha ha
But I wanted to get something posted before you think I'm not here.
So tomorrow if I get better shots I will swap them out.

Anyways,
I wanted to try my hand at a bit of mending,
especially now that it seems to be so in vogue with lots of great books focused on it, 
and lots of cool pix on Pinterest as well.

Above I tried just the basics,
but it didn't do anything for me.
So I searched my Pinterest Stitch Board and found something I liked better below.
I also like the Indigo dyed eyelet fabric I found to use as background.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a starry starry night sky ... and I'm thinking circles make especially good sense for mending knees and elbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the circles, they were so much more satisfying to do then the other.

      Delete