Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A SNEAK PEEK

About 2 weeks ago I posted about my online class I'm taking with India Flint.
I'm so excited to show you that I've started my embroidery around the Eco-Dyed pieces.
And it's so much FUN!
I'm enjoying the process so much.
I've been stitching about 3 hours a nite as I've been binge watching Designated Survivor
and it's so hard to stop so I can go to sleep.  
What's really been rewarding is using only Eco-Dyed embroidery threads.
And what's been good for me is that I've been working very spontaneously
(which I rarely do)
not knowing what each piece will look like finished.
I like it!
Didn't know I would since I'm usually so controlling,
but I'm too impatient to get to the stitching.
As a result,
 I'd had to some undoing and ripping out,
but I don't mind since it's so gratifying when something looks "right".
And Quite Liberating!!

2 comments:

  1. the last one ... such a happy little bit of cloth and stitch ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite so far too! Enjoying this making so much!

    ReplyDelete