Thursday, July 26, 2018

THERE IS ALWAYS A PLAN "B"

From a broken/destroyed coil pot to a magnificent mask form
I applaud senior Christian Balbido for not throwing away his broken coil pot pieces
and taking my advice,
saving them,
and putting them back together at a later date.
If you click on Christian's name above 
it will take you to the post that I published earlier in the year about his misfortune.
Christian was one of my most talented 2-D and Ceramics students this year,
and a top award winner at Senior Awards Banquet Night for his art.
I'm so proud of you Christian and look forward to seeing where your critical thinking skills, 
your design skills,
 and your creativity will take you.
May all your dreams come true!
Disney Animation is waiting for you  :)

2 comments:

  1. Just looked back through Christian's other work ... well worth re-visiting.

    ReplyDelete