Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Home Depot Chicken Sighting

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I was at the Home Depot over the Thanksgiving break, shopping for this and that, never once seeing those darn chickens.  But then I got lucky, I had a sighting.  Actually I heard them rather then saw them first.  They were making a big ruckus cuz some little kids had spotted them and were taunting the heck out of them.  I calmly went over and in my scariest teacher voice told the kids to get lost , that they were bugging the chickens.  Those young ones looked at me and I could tell what they were thinking "Yeah right, who do you think you are lady?"  Kids these days- no respect!  Then they ran over to their parents and told them about the mean old lady LOL!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment