Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome Class of 2012

To my seniors of 2011, still working on your end of year senior tribute, so hang in there a bit longer. Hilary Chan, so good to hear from you this morning! For 3 of you new seniors here is a little trip down memory lane. When you guys were in 7th grade and in my Beginning 3-d class, Alumni Warren Kang came by to visit and took several pix of you all and me, teaching you how to spin yarn on the drop spindle. This montage now hangs in my home studio, and was a gift that Warren brought to me after putting the pix into a collage format.
  So let's see, who do we have here?  Sandra Cruz (yeah I know you are going to be mad at me for showing this, too bad LOL) front and center, then Carolina Navor and Borah Lim in upper left corner.  I hope you all get a kick out of this.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment