Thursday, September 23, 2010

And The Band Plays On


Come join Jimmy and I, and his band The Rockits with The Highlites play this Friday nite, Sept. 24, at St. Martins Catholic Church's Annual Carnival/Oktoberfest in Yorba Linda from 7 till 11 (cross streets are Fairmont and Yorba Linda Blvd). It's gonna get wild. Lots of dancing and singing to the music from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's with a lot of Doo Wop from the Highlites. The food is great there with lots of beer and wine going on for us older folk. So look for me and let's dance! Extra Credit: If I see you there you will get a whooping 5 extra credit points. :) Note to Harry: I'll be watching for you LOL. Note to Carol in Essex, OMG! Your landscape is gorgeous, saw it today, you've got to finish it so I can see the whole thing, and look at you go with the machine embrodiery and the fused organza. Hurry up and finish them will ya???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment