Tuesday, December 20, 2022

ADVENT KNIT DAY 4 &5

Day 4's yarn brought out darker values of aqua with a smattering of green
along with another prize,
a collapsible scissors in the sweetest pouch.
Have I mentioned I collect scissors?
Love them,
 especially antique ones.
I like the idea that someone used them before me
 and I'm bringing them back to life again.

Day 5's envelop is showcasing many variants of light to medium blues.
So very pretty.
In the photo above I've started my first row with #5.
I wish you could reach thru your monitor and feel the squishiness of the shawl.
It's so yummy!

2 comments:

  1. That is going to be beutiful. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far me too Bev, but someone posted on instagram what day 21 looks like and everything before that and I'm not so sure anymore. Hard for me to imagine that there are peeps out there who actually are finding the hours to keep up with this. Crazy!!! Don't they work or have housework to do??? LOL

      Delete