Tuesday, December 22, 2020

MY HERO

I know I've spoken of my son's mother-in-law Mary often in her fight against Cancer,
but realized I haven't shown you all her picture recently.
Well here she is at her home this Thanksgiving which also fell on her birthday.
Mary is in the middle of her 5th year round of Chemo.
Once again she is in the process of loosing her hair, eyelashes and eyebrows
and she won't wear a wig. 
She is extremely confident in who she is 
which is something I wish I could say for myself if the situation were reversed.

She hosted us this Thanksgiving and cooked the Bird.
She continues to teach her Yoga classes 
and has visited/traveled to see her 1st grandbaby in Dallas, Texas several times this year.
She averages between 11,000 and 12,000 steps a day,
and continues to be one of the most positive, dearest people I know.
She is truly remarkable and an inspiration to me, her family and friends.
And pretty much says FUCK Covid while still staying safe.
God I love her!

1 comment:

  1. her smile could light up a room ... thank you for sharing Mary with us!

    ReplyDelete