Tuesday, December 31, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR

From our home to yours a very Happy New Year.

Resolutions?
You betcha!

1.  To continue going to the gym to try to loose weight.
(so far no pds lost but I have rearranged the fat a bit by an inch and a half)
2.  To try to post more often here on the blog and finishing the art students from 2017-2018
3.  To also begin and finish the students from 208-2019.
4.  To finish up at least 10 projects or more,
and try really hard not to start anymore,
even though I have 2 new ones I want to start tonight before 2020.
5.  To begin watercoloring again.
6.  To try not to spend so much time on Pinterest.
7.  To Finish all my online classes (there are about 7 or so).
8.  To try to take at least two trips.  
My daughter is taking me to Waco Texas
for Xmas and my birthday.
(on my bucket list, I want to see Chip and Joanna Gaines Silo Store,
and to stay in a bed and breakfast on a working farm)
(on her bucket list too)
Yippee!!!

Ok,
I can already see this list is gonna be a mighty big challenge.
I better start immediately!
So to the gym I go.....

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year ... may all your hopes be made real ...

    And Waco! It's not far from Buda (just sayin')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! AS soon as I know the dates I'll get back to you. xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. :) Here's to a fresh start and the desire for improvement! My favorite of your resolutions--to take at least two trips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can strongly recommend Zoe Bray-Cotton's yoga dvd's .....I have been following her classes at home for over 4 years now and am feeling a lot better for it; I have no shares whatsoever, nothing to gain by promoting her, but believe me when I say she's the real deal (although I could do with less email follow-ups, but you can chuck those out straight away)
    good luck with your resolutions! happy new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually thinking about looking into a local yoga program here in our area. I hear it is so good for you. Package still hasn't made it across the pond yet, but I feel like it should be here soon. Thanks Saskia!

      Delete