Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Here They Are, My New 3rd Quarter 7th Graders

 7TH GRADE VALUE SCALES
3RD QUARTER ART WHEEL

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of artist ability found in these 7th graders.
What I do know is that by using my blog to teach with, all my students can see what I think is great work, and many of them rise to it.
I know that whenever I start something new, I love to see beautiful examples before I get started.
So here we go!
We start off with a bang with Emily Chen's piece.  So sophisticated for one so young.  
Super impressed with you Em!

Next we have very talented designer Taylor Genera with this optical work.

And lastly sweet Rachel Tibayan with this very delicate composition.
Really looking forward to sharing more of you all with my blog followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment