Monday, November 23, 2020

SOME PROGRESS

Couldn't decide which photo I liked better so I just put them both  up.
There are 7 Sections to get thru and I'm 3/4 thru number 4.
The leaves down the hill here have finally started to turn and they are stunning.
The ones in the photo above are Ornamental Pear 
and I've been Eco-Dyeing with them this and last week.
After our rain over 2 weeks ago I noticed that their leaves left a print on the sidewalk
so up they were scooped for the dye bucket.
So far the chocolate brown and yummy turquoise yarns have not been paired together.
Really looking forward to that coming up in Section 5.

2 comments:

  1. I know you had a rough start with this, but wow, was it ever worth keeping at it ... the colors are amazing, as are the patterned textures ... it must be an absolute joy to hold it in your hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz, I'm so in love with it. and am finally sort of getting the hang of the pattern as I still continue to goof up every now and then. Ha!

      Delete